artCENTRAL’s 2017 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP EXHIBITION
July 22 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
artCentral is hosting the 2017 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP EXHIBITION to be displayed at artCentral’s Hyde House, Main and Member Galleries, through July 30 and in artCentral’s three Satellite Galleries August through December. Mc-CUNE BROOKS Healthcare Foundation is the generous underwriter for this exhibition.
- Gold – $300
- Silver – $200
- Bronze – $100
- Underwriter – $200
NO PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED!
- May 28: All artworks (with 3 completed ID tags for each entry) – hand delivered to artCentral, Sunday, 3:00 to 5:00 pm
- June 2 – July 30: All works remain at artCentral through artCamp
- June 2: Opening Reception and Picnic Friday, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., at artCentral
- July 30: All unpurchased works will be rotated into artCentral’s three Satellite Galleries unless picked up, Sunday, 4:00 to 5:00 pm
- Open to artCentral Members only – artCentral Membership must be current!
- Media: Open to 2D and 3D works of any medium
- Only 1 entry per member, 3 ID tags required for each entry (doc attached)
- Entry Fee: $10 – paid at May 28th, 3-5 pm, delivery is nonrefundable
- Theme: An open call to artCentral member artists to present their finest artworks, pieces that stand out above the rest.
- Entries must be original (no giclées) and created in the last three years. No works previously shown at artCentral will be accepted.
- All exhibited 2D work must be: professional-quality framed or gallery wrapped – gallery wrap canvas must have the sides painted, not gesso, with choice of 1) continuation of image, or 2) solid color – wired properly and ready for installation. No sawtooth hangers or clip hangers will be accepted.
- All exhibited 3D work must be ready for installation and accompanied by any special display/hanging requirements. Pedestals will be provided.
- artCentral provides Wall Labels for all works. No artist labels or explanations will be displayed.
- Size Restrictions: Over-sized or heavy works, over 50 lbs, may require the artist to personally install with Curator’s supervision.
- artCentral reserves the right to refuse an accepted work because of unacceptable presentation.
- All work must be family friendly: no explicit nudity or pornography.
- All art must be for sale. No works sold prior to exhibition will be installed. Entry fee is not refundable.
- Artist will receive 75% of sale price. Artists are responsible for their own sales tax reporting. A 25% commission goes to artCentral for the fostering of regional fine arts and artists.
- Liability: artCentral is not responsible for loss or damage to artwork while in transit to/from the exhibitions in artCentral and in artCentral’s Satellite Galleries and while on display in any of these venues.
- The artist agrees to allow the artCentral, at its discretion, to utilize photographs or exhibited work for publicity purposes, not for reproduction.